At UniKL, we work to maximise the performance of the UniKL in research, entrepreneurship and knowledge transfer and our activities reflect the university’s commitment to engagement with the needs of society and the economy. We make our contribution by delivering high quality, professional support with specific fund.
Short Term Research Grant (STRG)
- Maximum: RM20,000 (RM30,000 for STRG with PhD Student)
- Evaluated by UniKL campuses through R&I
- Duration: 12 – 24 Months
- New staff of UniKL who are within 3 years of service with the university. The applicant must hold a minimum qualification of a Master degree.
- Staff who have just completed their PhD studies, and within a period of 3 years after completion
- Staff currently pursuing PhD studies locally.
- Staff supervising postgraduate research students. The main supervisor is eligible to apply for 1 STRG for each student being supervised.
- The required output is 1 publication in a refereed journal per STRG awarded.
- FRGS (Fundamental Research Grant Scheme)
- PRGS (Prototype Research Grant Scheme)
- TRGS (Transdisciplinary Research Grant Scheme)
- SMART FUND
- Go FUND
- Facilitation Fund
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
Seksyen 14, Jalan Teras Jernang,
43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor
+603 – 8913 2800
+603 – 8925 8845
CONNECT WITH #UniKL